6. Public Comment on Non-Agenda Items: Anyone wishing to address the Commission on items pertaining to Public Works that are not listed on the agenda and pertaining to Public Works may do so at this time. Comments from the public are limited to three minutes per speaker.
City Hall will be closed to the public until further notice. Members of the public may email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org until 5:00 p.m. on the meeting date. Members of the public may also participate by phone.
TO PARTICIPATE BY PHONE:
1. Email email@example.com to be added to the speaker list. Please indicate which item you would like to speak on.
2. Dial-in 10 minutes prior to the start of the meeting:
• Toll-Free Dial-in: 1-877-568- 4106
• Participant passcode: 244-571-045
3. PLEASE MUTE YOUR PHONE UNTIL YOU ARE CALLED TO SPEAK. Comments from the public are limited to 3 minutes per speaker.