Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Meeting (Closed Session - 6:00 P.M. and Regular Meeting - 7:00 P.M.)
Meeting Time: November 27, 2018 at 5:55pm PST
Closed for Comment November 27, 2018 at 3:55pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
6:00 P.M. - CLOSED SESSION
(LOCATION: Meetings convene in the Council Chambers and move to the Second Floor Conference Room after Public Comment)
CALL TO ORDER IN COUNCIL CHAMBERS
RECESS TO CLOSED SESSION IN SECOND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM
1. 18-0723 MINUTES: Approval of minutes of Closed Session held on November 13, 2018.
2. 18-0724 CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR Government Code Section 54957.6 City Negotiator: City Manager Employee Organizations: Hermosa Beach Police Officers' Association
3. 18-0725 CONFERENCE WITH REAL PROPERTY NEGOTIATOR Government Code Section 54956.8 Property: Airspace at 51 Pier Avenue (Loreto Plaza) City Negotiator: City Manager Negotiating Party: Pierside Properties, LLC Under Negotiation: Price and Terms of Payment for Lease of Airspace
4. 18-0726 CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL: Initiation of Litigation Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(4) The City Council finds, based on advice from legal counsel, that discussion in open session will prejudice the position of the City in the litigation. Number of Potential Cases: 1
5. 18-0731 CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL: Pending Litigation Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) The City Council finds, based on advice from legal counsel, that discussion in open session will prejudice the position of the City in the litigation. Name of Case: Hermosa Fitness LLC v. City of Hermosa Beach Los Angeles County Superior Court, Case No. 18STCP02840
ADJOURNMENT OF CLOSED SESSION
7:00 P.M. - REGULAR AGENDA
All council meetings are open to the public. PLEASE ATTEND. The Council receives a packet with detailed information and recommendations on nearly every agenda item. City Council agenda packets are available for your review on the City's website located at www.hermosabch.org. Complete agenda packets are also available for public inspection in the Police Department, Hermosa Beach Public Library and the Office of the City Clerk. During the meeting, a packet is also available in the Council Chambers foyer or you can access the packet at our website, www.hermosabch.org, on your laptop, tablet or smartphone through the wireless signal available in the City Council chambers - Network ID: CHB-Guest, Password: chbguest Written materials pertaining to matters listed on the agenda of a regular City Council meeting must be submitted by noon of the Tuesday, one week before the meeting in order to be included in the agenda packet (tentative future agendas can be found as Item 8 in every regular agenda packet). However, written materials received after that deadline will nonetheless be posted under the relevant agenda item on the City's website at the same time as they are distributed to the City Council by email and provided to the City Council and the public at the meeting.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus