Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Meeting (Closed Session - 6:00 P.M. and Regular Meeting - 7:00 P.M.)
Meeting Time: May 28, 2019 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment May 28, 2019 at 4:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on. Or, Register to Speak at the Public Meeting.
6:00 P.M. - CLOSED SESSION
(LOCATION: Meetings convene in the Council Chambers and move to the Second Floor Conference Room after Public Comment)
CALL TO ORDER IN COUNCIL CHAMBERS
RECESS TO CLOSED SESSION IN SECOND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM
1. 19-0333 MINUTES: Approval of minutes of Closed Session held on May 14, 2019.
2. 19-0334 CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR Government Code Section 54957.6 City Negotiator: City Manager Employee Organizations: Hermosa Beach Police Officers' Association Police Management Bargaining Group Teamsters Union, Local 911 Professional and Administrative Employee Group Hermosa Beach Management Association Unrepresented Employees
3. 19-0342 CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL: Initiation of Litigation Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(4) The City finds, based on advice from legal counsel, that discussion in open session will prejudice the position of the City in the litigation. Number of Potential Cases: 1
4. 19-0350 CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL: Anticipated Litigation Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) The City finds, based on advice from legal counsel, that discussion in open session will prejudice the position of the City in the litigation. Workers Compensation Claim AdminSure Claim Number: 18-138433
5. 19-0351 CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL: Non-Litigated Claims Update Existing Litigation - Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) and (e)(3) The City finds, based on advice from legal counsel, that discussion in open session will prejudice the position of the City in the litigation. Claimant: Rosie Johnson, Claim Number: 16-127310 Date of Loss: 8/15/2016, Date Filed: 8/16/2016, Date of Amended Claim: 2/14/2017 Allegation: Property damage and bodily injury from car accident involving city vehicle
ADJOURNMENT OF CLOSED SESSION
7:00 P.M. - REGULAR AGENDA
All council meetings are open to the public. PLEASE ATTEND. The Council receives a packet with detailed information and recommendations on nearly every agenda item. City Council agenda packets are available for your review on the City's website located at www.hermosabch.org. Complete agenda packets are also available for public inspection in the City Clerk's office. During the meeting, a packet is also available in the Council Chambers foyer or you can access the packet at our website, www.hermosabch.org, on your laptop, tablet or smartphone through the wireless signal available in the City Council chambers - Network ID: CHB-Guest, Password: chbguest To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Assistive Listening Devices (ALD) will be available for check out at the meeting. If you require special assistance to participate in this meeting, you must call or submit your request in writing to the Office of the City Clerk at (310) 318-0203 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus