Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Meeting (Closed Session - 6:00 PM and Regular Meeting - 7:00 PM)
Meeting Time: February 11, 2020 at 6:00pm PST
Closed for Comment February 11, 2020 at 4:00pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
Note: Your comments will become part of the official meeting record. You must provide your full name, but please do not provide any other personal information (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, etc) that you do not want to be published. 1. Go to the Agendas/Minutes/Video webpage and find the meeting you'd like to submit comments on. Click on the eComment button for your selected meeting. 2. Find the agenda item for which you would like to provide a comment. You can select a specific agenda item/project or provide general comments under the Oral/Written Communications item. 3. Sign in to your SpeakUp Hermosa Account or as a guest, enter your comment in the field provided, provide your name, and if applicable, attach files before submitting your comment.
Public Participation Speaker Cards:
If you wish to speak during Public Participation, please fill out a speaker card at the meeting. The purpose of the speaker card is to streamline and better organize our public comment process to ensure names of speakers are correctly recorded in the minutes and where appropriate, to provide contact information for staff follow-up.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CLOSED SESSION REPORT
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
PROCLAMATIONS / PRESENTATIONS
a) REPORT 20-0008 LOS ANGELES COUNTY FIRE SERVICES AND MCCORMICK AMBULANCE QUARTERLY UPDATE AND ANNUAL REVIEW (Emergency Management Coordinator Brandy Villanueva)
1. RCC Call Transfer Date_4th Quarter Report October 2019 - December 2019
2. LACoFD Call Processing 4th Quarter Report_2019
3. RCC Call Transfer Data_2019 Annual Report
4. LACoFD Annual Call Processing for 2019
5. 2019 LACoFD Incident and McCormick Transports
6. Auto Aid 4th 2019
7. AUTO AID- 2019 Year end_FINAL
8. LACoFD 2019 Community Engagement
9. 2019 Annual Business Fire Inspection Program
10. 2019 Film Permits_Annual Report
MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS AND REPORTS - CITY MANAGER
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Although the City Council values your comments, the Brown Act generally prohibits the Council from taking action on any matter not listed on the posted agenda as a business item.
1. ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS: If you wish to provide public comment, please fill out a speaker card to ensure names of speakers are correctly recorded in the minutes and where appropriate, to provide contact information for staff follow-up. This is the time for members of the public to address the City Council on any items within the Council's jurisdiction not on this agenda, on items on this agenda as to which public comment will not be taken (Miscellaneous Items and Reports - City Council and Other Matters), or to request the removal of an item from the consent calendar. Public comments on the agenda items called Miscellaneous Reports and Other Matters will only be heard at this time. Comments on public hearing items are heard only during the public hearing. Members of the audience may also speak:
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus