Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Meeting (Closed Session - 6:00 PM and Regular Meeting - 7:00 PM)
Meeting Time: February 25, 2020 at 6:00pm PST
Closed for Comment February 25, 2020 at 4:00pm PST
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on. Or, Register to Speak at the Public Meeting.
6:00 P.M. - CLOSED SESSION
(LOCATION: Meetings convene in the Council Chambers and move to the Second Floor Conference Room after Public Comment)
CALL TO ORDER IN COUNCIL CHAMBERS
RECESS TO CLOSED SESSION IN SECOND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM
1. 20-0112 MINUTES: Approval of minutes of Closed Session held on February 11, 2020.
2. 20-0113 CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL: Threatened Litigation Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) and (e)(4) The City Council finds, based on advice from legal counsel, that discussion in open session will prejudice the position of the City in the litigation. Number of Potential Cases: 1 (threat of litigation over MOU on EWMP infiltration project)
1. 07-10-19 Letter from Redondo Beach Mayor William Brand
2. 08-07-19 Letter from Torrance Mayor Patrick Furey
3. 20-0114 CONFERENCE WITH LEGAL COUNSEL: Pending Litigation Government Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) The City finds, based on advice from legal counsel, that discussion in open session will prejudice the position of the City in the litigation. a) Name of Case: Michael Frilot v. City of Hermosa Beach, et al. Los Angeles County Superior Court, Case Number: 20TRCV00045 b) Name of Case: Rachel Muzatko v. City of Hermosa Beach, et al. Los Angeles County Superior Court, Case Number: 20TRCV00048 c) Name of Case: Dina Fangary v. City of Hermosa Beach, et al. Los Angeles County Superior Court, Case Number: 19STCP05134
ADJOURNMENT OF CLOSED SESSION
7:00 P.M. - REGULAR AGENDA
All council meetings are open to the public. PLEASE ATTEND. The Council receives a packet with detailed information and recommendations on nearly every agenda item. City Council agenda packets are available for your review on the City's website located at www.hermosabeach.gov. Complete agenda packets are also available for public inspection in the City Clerk's office. During the meeting, a packet is also available in the Council Chambers foyer or you can access the packet at our website, www.hermosabch.org, on your laptop, tablet or smartphone through the wireless signal available in the City Council chambers - Network ID: CHB-Guest, Password: chbguest To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Assistive Listening Devices (ALD) will be available for check out at the meeting. If you require special assistance to participate in this meeting, you must call or submit your request in writing to the Office of the City Clerk at (310) 318-0203 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
Oral and Written Communication
Persons who wish to have written materials included in the agenda packet at the time the agenda is published on the City's website must submit the written materials to the City Manager's office by email (email@example.com) or in person by noon of the Tuesday, one week before the meeting date. Written materials pertaining to matters listed on the posted agenda received after the agenda has been posted will be added as supplemental materials under the relevant agenda item on the City's website at the same time as they are distributed to the City Council by email. Supplemental materials may be submitted via eComment (instructions below) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Supplemental materials must be received before 4:00 p.m. on the date of the meeting to ensure Council and staff have the ability to review materials prior to the meeting. Supplemental materials submitted after 4:00 p.m. on the date of the meeting or submitted during the meeting will be posted online the next day.
Terms and Conditions
© 2020 Granicus