Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Virtual Meeting - 7:00 PM (NOT Cancelled)
Meeting Time: March 24, 2020 at 7:00pm PDT
The online Request to Speak window has expired.
Closed for Comment March 24, 2020 at 5:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
ADJOURNMENT OF CLOSED SESSION
7:00 P.M. - REGULAR AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CLOSED SESSION REPORT
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
PROCLAMATIONS / PRESENTATIONS
MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS AND REPORTS - CITY MANAGER
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Although the City Council values your comments, the Brown Act generally prohibits the Council from taking action on any matter not listed on the posted agenda as a business item.
1. ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS: If you wish to provide public comment, please fill out a speaker card to ensure names of speakers are correctly recorded in the minutes and where appropriate, to provide contact information for staff follow-up. This is the time for members of the public to address the City Council on any items within the Council's jurisdiction not on this agenda, on items on this agenda as to which public comment will not be taken (Miscellaneous Items and Reports - City Council and Other Matters), or to request the removal of an item from the consent calendar. Public comments on the agenda items called Miscellaneous Reports and Other Matters will only be heard at this time. Comments on public hearing items are heard only during the public hearing. Members of the audience may also speak:
a) 20-0171 WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
1. Email from Anthony Higgins regarding loud sports cars and motorcycles.pdf
2. Email from Fred Huebscher regarding Park at 14th and Prospect.pdf
3. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Michael Olivo regarding closing public parking areas and spaces (submitted 3-24-20 at 12:07pm).pdf
2. CONSENT CALENDAR: The following more routine matters will be acted upon by one vote to approve with the majority consent of the City Council. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Council member removes an item from the Consent Calendar. Items removed will be considered under Agenda Item 4, with public comment permitted at that time.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus