Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Virtual Special Meeting - Duly Posted Online June 30 at 4:00 p.m. By E.S.
Meeting Time: July 01, 2020 at 4:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment July 01, 2020 at 1:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on. Or, Register to Speak at the Public Meeting.
Public Participation & eComments
City Hall will be closed to the public until further notice. Virtual Meetings are held pursuant to Executive Order N-29-20 issued by Governor Gavin Newsom on March 17, 2020. Members of the public may email comments to Esarmiento@hermosabeach.gov or submit eComments until 1:00 p.m. on the meeting date. Members of the public may also participate by phone. JOIN THE VIRTUAL MEETING AT: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87032785286 OR PARTICIPATE BY PHONE: 1. Email Esarmiento@hermosabeach.gov to be added to the speaker list. Please indicate which item you would like to speak on. 2. Dial-in to meeting: • Toll Free: 877-853-5257 • Meeting ID: 870 3278 5286, then # • Participant ID: press # to bypass 3. ATTENDEES WILL BE MUTED UNTIL THE PUBLIC PARTICIPATION PERIOD IS OPENED. When you are called on to speak, press * 6 to unmute your line. Comments from the public are limited to 3 minutes per speaker.
Note: Your comments will become part of the official meeting record. You must provide your full name, but please do not provide any other personal information (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, etc) that you do not want to be published. 1. Go to the Agendas/Minutes/Video webpage and find the meeting you'd like to submit comments on. Click on the eComment button for your selected meeting. 2. Find the agenda item for which you would like to provide a comment. You can select a specific agenda item/project or provide general comments under the Oral/Written Communications item. 3. Sign in to your SpeakUp Hermosa Account or as a guest, enter your comment in the field provided, provide your name, and if applicable, attach files before submitting your comment.
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING AND AGENDA PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Mayor of the City of Hermosa Beach has called a Special Meeting of the City Council to take place on Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. to consider and take action on only those matters set forth on the agenda below
4:00 P.M. - SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
20-0413 STATEMENTS FROM MAYOR MARY CAMPBELL AND CITY MANAGER SUJA LOWENTHAL
1. Mayor's Statement.pdf
2. City Manager's Statement.pdf
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Although the City Council values your comments, the Brown Act generally prohibits the Council from taking action on any matter not listed on the posted agenda as a business item.
1. REPORT 20-0405 REVIEW OF CITY'S RESTRICTIONS OF DOWNTOWN ASSETS AND OTHER EMERGENCY MEASURES IN ANTICIPATION OF THE FOURTH OF JULY HOLIDAY WEEKEND (City Manager Suja Lowenthal)
1. Amended Health Officer Order Dated June 28 2020
2. Amended Health Officer Order Dated June 29 2020
3. Appendix I Protocols for Restauarnts Opening for On-Site Dining
4. Resolution for temporary restrictions for Fourth of July
5. Executive Order 2020-08
6. Executive Order 2020-07
7. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Anonymous (submitted 6-24-20 at 7:57 p.m.
8. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Howard Longacre (submitted 6-30-20 at 5pm)
9. SUPPLEMENTAL eComment from Andrea Giacoli (submitted 6-30-20 at 8:20 p.m.)
10. SUPPLEMENTAL eComment from Katherine Didaly (submitted 6-30-20 at 9:32 p.m.)
11. SUPPLEMENTAL eComment from Cameron Heed (submitted 7-1-20 at 5:08 a.m.)
12. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Raymond Dussault (submitted 7-1-20 at 9:57 a.m.)
13. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Justin Essman (submitted on 7-1-20 at 10:05 a.m.)
14. SUPPLEMENTAL eComment from Andrew Change (submitted 7-1-20 at 10:10am)
15. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from John Fox (submitted 7-1-20 at 10:33 a.m.)
16. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from JD Ciasulli (submitted 7-1-20 at 11:02 a.m.)
17. SUPPLEMENTAL eComment from Don Thomas (submitted 7-1-20 at 11:09 a.m.)
18. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Shawn Gruver (submitted 7-1-20 at 11:54 a.m.)
19. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Eyner Guerrero (submitted 7-1-20 at 11:58 a.m.)
20. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Will Norton (submitted 7-1-20 at 12 p.m.)
21. SUPPLEMENTAL eComment from Gary Laconelli (submitted 7-1-20 at 12:37 p.m.)
22. SUPPLEMENTAL eComment from John McNicholas (submitted 7-1-20 at 12:57 p.m.)
23. SUPPLEMENTAL Letter from Marje Bennetts (submitted 7-1-20 at 1 p.m.)
25. SUPPLEMENTAL Letter from Maurren Hunt (submitted 7-1-20 at 11 a.m.)
Terms and Conditions
© 2021 Granicus