Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council VIrtual Meeting Closed Session - 5:00 P.M. Regular Meeting - 6:00 P.M. Duly Posted Online August 6, 2020 at 8:10 p.m. By E.S.
Meeting Time: August 11, 2020 at 5:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment August 11, 2020 at 1:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on. Or, Register to Speak at the Public Meeting.
1. ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS: If you wish to provide public comment, please fill out a speaker card to ensure names of speakers are correctly recorded in the minutes and where appropriate, to provide contact information for staff follow-up. This is the time for members of the public to address the City Council on any items within the Council's jurisdiction not on this agenda, on items on this agenda as to which public comment will not be taken (Miscellaneous Items and Reports - City Council and Other Matters), or to request the removal of an item from the consent calendar. Public comments on the agenda items called Miscellaneous Reports and Other Matters will only be heard at this time. Comments on public hearing items are heard only during the public hearing. Members of the audience may also speak:
2. CONSENT CALENDAR: The following more routine matters will be acted upon by one vote to approve with the majority consent of the City Council. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Council member removes an item from the Consent Calendar. Items removed will be considered under Agenda Item 4, with public comment permitted at that time.
a) REPORT 20-0502 CITY COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
1. 4-14-20 CC Regular Meeting Minutes
2. 6-1-20 CC Emergency Closed Session Minutes
3. 7-28-20 CC Regular Meeting Minutes
b) REPORT 20-0491 CHECK REGISTERS (Finance Director Viki Copeland)
c) REPORT 20-0512 ACTION MINUTES OF THE PARKS, RECREATION AND COMMUNITY RESOURCES ADVISORY COMMISSION MEETING OF JULY 7, 2020
PR Minutes 07.07.2020
d) REPORT 20-0490 APPROVAL OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH JHD PLANNING, LLC TO PREPARE THE 2021-2029 HOUSING ELEMENT (Community Development Director Ken Robertson)
1. City Council Resolution No. 20-7231
2. Link to April 14, 2020 City Council Meeting Agenda
3. Draft Professional Services Agreement with JHD Planning, LLC
e) REPORT 20-0498 APPROVAL OF TRANSFER AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE LOS ANGELES COUNTY FLOOD CONTROL DISTRICT AND HERMOSA BEACH AGREEMENT NO. 2020MP32 SAFE, CLEAN WATER PROGRAM - MUNICIPAL PROGRAM (Environmental Programs Manager Douglas Krauss)
1. 2020MP32 Hermosa Beach
2. HB1 SCW Annual Plan 2020.2021
f) REPORT 20-0496 REQUEST TO RENEW THE CROSSING GUARD SERVICES AGREEMENT (Chief of Police Paul LeBaron)
Fifth Amendment to Agreement for Crossing Guard Services.pdf
3. CONSENT ORDINANCES
4. ITEMS REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT CALENDAR FOR SEPARATE DISCUSSION * Public comments on items removed from the Consent Calendar.
5. PUBLIC HEARINGS - TO COMMENCE AT 6:30 P.M.
6. MUNICIPAL MATTERS
a) REPORT 20-0504 RECEIVE REPORT ON EMERGENCY ENFORCEMENT MEASURES TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH PANDEMIC-RELATED HEALTH ORDERS FROM BOTH THE CITY AND THE COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES HEALTH DEPARTMENT (City Manager Suja Lowenthal) (This report was published as a supplemental report in order to deliver the most current information available)
1. SUPPLEMENTAL Staff Report (added 8-10-20 at 11:47pm) .pdf
2. SUPPLEMENTAL Ecomment from Kelly Kinnon (Submitted 8-11-20 at 7.32 a.m.)
Terms and Conditions
© 2022 Granicus