Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Special Virtual Meeting 5:00 PM
Meeting Time: June 08, 2021 at 5:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment June 08, 2021 at 4:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on. Or, Register to Speak at the Public Meeting.
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING AND AGENDA PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Mayor of the City of Hermosa Beach has called a Special Meeting of the City Council to take place at 5:00 p.m. on June 8, 2021, to consider and take action on only those matters set forth on the agenda below.
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
III. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION:
JOIN THE VIRTUAL MEETING AT: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87032785286?pwd=RGVVZnduNGVIVGJLOFlvaFNuYTBlUT09 OR PARTICIPATE BY PHONE: • Toll Free: 877-853-5257 • Meeting ID: 870 3278 5286, then # • Passcode: 513185 ATTENDEES WILL BE MUTED UNTIL THE PUBLIC PARTICIPATION PERIOD IS OPENED. If you are joining by phone, press * 6 to unmute your line. Comments from the public are limited to 3 minutes per speaker.
Although the City Council values your comments, the Brown Act generally prohibits the Council from taking action on any matter not listed on the posted agenda as a business item. Comments from the public are limited to three minutes per speaker.
1. REPORT 21-0361 RESOLUTION DECLARING THE RESULTS OF THE SPECIAL MUNICIPAL ELECTION OF MAY 11, 2021 (City Clerk Eduardo Sarmiento)
1. May 11, 2021 Canvass Certificate
2. May 11, 2021 Statement of Votes Cast
3. 21-7283 Resolution Certifying Election Results 2021 Special
4. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Howard Longacre (Submitted 6-5-21 at 11.44 p.m.)
5. SUPPLEMENTAL Ecomment from Carolyn Petty (Submitted 6-8-21 at 11.50 a.m.)
6. SUPPLEMENTAL Ecomment from Dean Francois (Submitted 6-8-21 at 1.56 p.m.)
VIEWING OPTIONS FOR PUBLIC MEETINGS
Public meetings are broadcast live on Spectrum Channel 8 and Frontier Channel 31 in Hermosa Beach. Additional viewing options are provided as a courtesy. ZOOM: Join the meeting link if available or participate by phone YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCaiZxw06ue-Tgc8DmXYzh2Q CITY WEBSITE: www.hermosabeach.gov and visit the Agendas/Minutes/Videos page ***PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU EXPERIENCE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WHILE VIEWING THE MEETING ON ONE OF THESE PLATFORMS, PLEASE TRY ONE OF THE OTHER VIEWING OPTIONS***
Terms and Conditions
© 2022 Granicus