Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Meeting (Closed Session - 6:00 PM and Regular Meeting - 7:00 PM)
Meeting Time: July 24, 2018 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment July 24, 2018 at 4:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on. Or, Register to Speak at the Public Meeting.
Note: Your comments will become part of the official meeting record. You must provide your full name, but please do not provide any other personal information (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, etc) that you do not want to be published. 1. Go to the Agendas/Minutes/Video webpage and find the meeting you'd like to submit comments on. Click on the eComment button for your selected meeting. 2. Find the agenda item for which you would like to provide a comment. You can select a specific agenda item/project or provide general comments under the Oral/Written Communications item. 3. Sign in to your SpeakUp Hermosa Account or as a guest, enter your comment in the field provided, provide your name, and if applicable, attach files before submitting your comment. eComments can be submitted as soon as the meeting materials are published, but will only be accepted until 12:00 pm on the date of the meeting to ensure Council and staff have the ability to review comments prior to the meeting.
Persons who wish to address an issue of general nature (not pertaining to matters listed on the agenda) to the City Council for the official record may submit written material to the Council in lieu of or in addition to speaking under the Public Participation section of the meeting. Such written correspondence must be delivered to the City Manager's office (email@example.com) by noon of the Tuesday, one week before the regular Council meeting in order to be included in the agenda packet. To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Assistive Listening Devices (ALD) will be available for check out at the meeting. If you require special assistance to participate in this meeting, you must call or submit your request in writing to the Office of the City Clerk at (310) 318-0203 at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
CLOSED SESSION REPORT
PROCLAMATIONS / PRESENTATIONS
a) REPORT 18-0455 LOS ANGELES COUNTY FIRE SERVICES AND MCCORMICK AMBULANCE UPDATE (Emergency Services Coordinator Brandy Villanueva)
AUTO AID-April-June 2018.xlsx
MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS AND REPORTS - CITY MANAGER
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Although the City Council values your comments, the Brown Act generally prohibits the Council from taking action on any matter not listed on the posted agenda as a business item.
1. ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS: This is the time for members of the public to address the City Council on any items within the Council's jurisdiction not on this agenda, on items on this agenda as to which public comment will not be taken (Miscellaneous Items and Reports - City Council and Other Matters), or to request the removal of an item from the consent calendar. Public comments on the agenda items called Miscellaneous Reports and Other Matters will only be heard at this time. Comments on public hearing items are heard only during the public hearing. Members of the audience may also speak:
a) 18-0473 SUPPLEMENTAL WRITTEN COMMUNICATION
1. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Matt McCool (submitted 7-17-18 at 12pm).pdf
2. SUPPLEMENTAL eComment from Maritza Alvarado (submitted 7-24-18 at 2:49pm).pdf
3. SUPPLEMENTAL eComment from Judith Mango (submitted 7-24-18 at 3:04pm).pdf
2. CONSENT CALENDAR: The following more routine matters will be acted upon by one vote to approve with the majority consent of the City Council. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Council member removes an item from the Consent Calendar. Items removed will be considered under Agenda Item 4, with public comment permitted at that time.
Terms and Conditions
© 2022 Granicus