Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Meeting (Closed Session - 6:00 PM and Regular Meeting - 7:00 PM)
Meeting Time: March 10, 2020 at 6:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment March 10, 2020 at 4:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
b) 20-0152 UPDATE ON THE SAFER PROSPECT PROJECT
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION: Although the City Council values your comments, the Brown Act generally prohibits the Council from taking action on any matter not listed on the posted agenda as a business item.
1. ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS: If you wish to provide public comment, please fill out a speaker card to ensure names of speakers are correctly recorded in the minutes and where appropriate, to provide contact information for staff follow-up. This is the time for members of the public to address the City Council on any items within the Council's jurisdiction not on this agenda, on items on this agenda as to which public comment will not be taken (Miscellaneous Items and Reports - City Council and Other Matters), or to request the removal of an item from the consent calendar. Public comments on the agenda items called Miscellaneous Reports and Other Matters will only be heard at this time. Comments on public hearing items are heard only during the public hearing. Members of the audience may also speak:
2. CONSENT CALENDAR: The following more routine matters will be acted upon by one vote to approve with the majority consent of the City Council. There will be no separate discussion of these items unless a Council member removes an item from the Consent Calendar. Items removed will be considered under Agenda Item 4, with public comment permitted at that time.
a) REPORT 20-0150 CITY COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
1. 01-14-2020 CC Spc Mtg Min.pdf
2. 01-14-2020 CC Reg Mtg Min.pdf
b) REPORT 20-0128 CHECK REGISTERS (Finance Director Viki Copeland)
c) REPORT 20-0134 ACTION MINUTES OF THE PARKS, RECREATION AND COMMUNITY RESOURCES ADVISORY COMMISSION MEETING OF FEBRUARY 4, 2020
PR Minutes 2.04.2020
d) REPORT 20-0143 LOS ANGELES COUNTY FIRE DEPARTMENT AND MCCORMICK AMBULANCE MONTHLY REPORT OF JANUARY 2020
Fire and ambulance monthly report_Jan. 2020.pdf
e) REPORT 20-0067 2018 STATE HOMELAND SECURITY PROGRAM SUBRECIPIENT AGREEMENT (Interim Police Chief Michael McCrary)
2018 Homeland Security Program Subrecipient Agreement
f) REPORT 20-0121 AWARD OF CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT FOR THE COMMUNITY CENTER TENNIS COURTS RESURFACING (Public Works Director Marnell Gibson)
1. Bid Opening Log
2. Trueline's Submitted Bid
3. Draft Resolution
4. Draft Agreement
g) REPORT 20-0137 APPROVAL OF A THREE-YEAR AGREEMENT EXPIRING MARCH 20, 2022 WITH THE HERMOSA BEACH EDUCATION FOUNDATION (HBEF) FOR ITS ANNUAL "HEARTS OF HERMOSA" EVENT HELD AT THE COMMUNITY CENTER PARKING LOT (Community Resources Manager Kelly Orta)
1. Agreement with HBEF
2. 2020 "Hearts of Hermosa" Special Event Application
h) REPORT 20-0132 SECOND AMENDMENT TO THE CONTRACT FOR THE CITY YARD REMEDIATION PROJECT (CIP NO. 615) BETWEEN THE CITY OF HERMOSA BEACH AND DUDEK (Environmental Programs Manager Douglas Krauss)
1. PSA DUDEK
2. Corrective Action Plan - Hermosa Beach City Yard
3. Dudek Amendment and Proposal
3. CONSENT ORDINANCES
4. ITEMS REMOVED FROM THE CONSENT CALENDAR FOR SEPARATE DISCUSSION * Public comments on items removed from the Consent Calendar.
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus