Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Virtual Adjourned Regular Meeting (Study Session: Hermosa S.H.I.N.E.S.- 5:00 P.M., Closed Session - 6:30 P.M., Regular Meeting - 7:00 P.M.), Duly Posted on May 7, 2021 at 12:25 a.m. by E.S.
Meeting Time: May 13, 2021 at 5:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment May 13, 2021 at 3:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on.
VIEWING OPTIONS FOR PUBLIC MEETINGS
Public meetings are broadcast live on Spectrum Channel 8 and Frontier Channel 31 in Hermosa Beach. Additional viewing options are provided as a courtesy. ZOOM: Join the meeting link if available or participate by phone YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCaiZxw06ue-Tgc8DmXYzh2Q CITY WEBSITE: www.hermosabeach.gov and visit the Agendas/Minutes/Videos page ***PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU EXPERIENCE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WHILE VIEWING THE MEETING ON ONE OF THESE PLATFORMS, PLEASE TRY ONE OF THE OTHER VIEWING OPTIONS***
5:00 P.M. - STUDY SESSION
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. ROLL CALL
V. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
JOIN THE VIRTUAL MEETING AT: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87032785286?pwd=RGVVZnduNGVIVGJLOFlvaFNuYTBlUT09 OR PARTICIPATE BY PHONE: • Toll Free: 877-853-5257 • Meeting ID: 870 3278 5286, then # • Passcode: 513185 ATTENDEES WILL BE MUTED UNTIL THE PUBLIC PARTICIPATION PERIOD IS OPENED. If you are joining by phone, press * 6 to unmute your line. Comments from the public are limited to 3 minutes per speaker.
Although the City Council values your comments, the Brown Act generally prohibits the Council from taking action on any matter not listed on the posted agenda as a business item. Comments from the speaker are limited to three minutes per speaker.
VI. OPENING REMARKS (Suja Lowenthal)
a. REPORT 21-0264 HERMOSA SHINES PLAN FOR COMMUNITYWIDE REOPENING, RECOVERY, AND RESILIENCE (Deputy City Manager Angela Crespi)
1. Hermosa SHINES Plan
2. Ordinance Preview Copy
3. SUPPLEMENTAL 250 e-Comments from 5-8-21 to 5-13-21 at 3pm
4. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Barbara Lanphere (Submitted 5-12-21 at 5.35 p.m.)
5. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Gerard Delin (Submitted 5-12-21 at 7.17 p.m.)
6. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Holly Heines (Submitted 5-12-21 at 9.23 p.m.)
7. SUPPLEMENTAL Letter from Chamber of Commerce (Submitted 5-12-21 at 10.35 p.m.)
8. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Branden McBirney (Submitted 5-13-21 at 1.47. p.m.)
9. SUPPLEMENTAL Letter from Benjamin Reznik (Submitted 5-13-21 at 11.41am)
10. SUPPLEMENTAL Proposed Ordinance FAQs (revised 5-13-21)
VII. COUNCIL QUESTIONS/COMMENTS
VIII. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
Terms and Conditions
© 2023 Granicus