Forgot your password?
or, Sign In with:
City Council Virtual Adjourned Regular Meeting (Study Session: Hermosa S.H.I.N.E.S.- 5:00 P.M., Closed Session - 6:30 P.M., Regular Meeting - 7:00 P.M.), Duly Posted on May 7, 2021 at 12:25 a.m. by E.S.
Meeting Time: May 13, 2021 at 5:00pm PDT
Closed for Comment May 13, 2021 at 3:00pm PDT
The online Comment window has expired
Select an Agenda Item to Comment on. Or, Register to Speak at the Public Meeting.
VIEWING OPTIONS FOR PUBLIC MEETINGS
Public meetings are broadcast live on Spectrum Channel 8 and Frontier Channel 31 in Hermosa Beach. Additional viewing options are provided as a courtesy. ZOOM: Join the meeting link if available or participate by phone YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/channel/UCaiZxw06ue-Tgc8DmXYzh2Q CITY WEBSITE: www.hermosabeach.gov and visit the Agendas/Minutes/Videos page ***PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU EXPERIENCE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WHILE VIEWING THE MEETING ON ONE OF THESE PLATFORMS, PLEASE TRY ONE OF THE OTHER VIEWING OPTIONS***
5:00 P.M. - STUDY SESSION
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
III. ROLL CALL
V. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
JOIN THE VIRTUAL MEETING AT: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87032785286?pwd=RGVVZnduNGVIVGJLOFlvaFNuYTBlUT09 OR PARTICIPATE BY PHONE: • Toll Free: 877-853-5257 • Meeting ID: 870 3278 5286, then # • Passcode: 513185 ATTENDEES WILL BE MUTED UNTIL THE PUBLIC PARTICIPATION PERIOD IS OPENED. If you are joining by phone, press * 6 to unmute your line. Comments from the public are limited to 3 minutes per speaker.
Although the City Council values your comments, the Brown Act generally prohibits the Council from taking action on any matter not listed on the posted agenda as a business item. Comments from the speaker are limited to three minutes per speaker.
VI. OPENING REMARKS (Suja Lowenthal)
a. REPORT 21-0264 HERMOSA SHINES PLAN FOR COMMUNITYWIDE REOPENING, RECOVERY, AND RESILIENCE (Deputy City Manager Angela Crespi)
1. Hermosa SHINES Plan
2. Ordinance Preview Copy
3. SUPPLEMENTAL 250 e-Comments from 5-8-21 to 5-13-21 at 3pm
4. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Barbara Lanphere (Submitted 5-12-21 at 5.35 p.m.)
5. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Gerard Delin (Submitted 5-12-21 at 7.17 p.m.)
6. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Holly Heines (Submitted 5-12-21 at 9.23 p.m.)
7. SUPPLEMENTAL Letter from Chamber of Commerce (Submitted 5-12-21 at 10.35 p.m.)
8. SUPPLEMENTAL Email from Branden McBirney (Submitted 5-13-21 at 1.47. p.m.)
9. SUPPLEMENTAL Letter from Benjamin Reznik (Submitted 5-13-21 at 11.41am)
10. SUPPLEMENTAL Proposed Ordinance FAQs (revised 5-13-21)
VII. COUNCIL QUESTIONS/COMMENTS
VIII. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
Terms and Conditions
© 2022 Granicus